AAWGA New Member Application Process
Applications accepted through June 1 of current season.
The Ann Arbor Women’s Golf Association is for golfers who wish to enjoy a competitive experience in a positive environment with other golfers who are also working on playing within the rules of golf.
You are welcome to apply for membership if you:
- Have working knowledge of the rules of golf, willing to work on improving that knowledge going forward, continue learning, and know how to apply and abide by the rules
- Are willing to learn and apply basic golf etiquette
New members will be on a first year probation period.
To apply for an 18–Hole Membership, EMAIL the following information to MEMBERSHIP CHAIR Bonnie Haener (email@example.com):
- Complete mailing address (city, state, zip)
- Primary phone number
- Primary email address
- (2) sponsors (sponsors must be active and playing with the AAWGA for at least one year)
- GHIN number *
- Current index *
* REQUIRED: 18–HOLE GOLF MEMBERSHIP in a golf handicap system (such as GAM or GHIN) demonstrating your ability to score, on average, (120) or lower.
NEXT mail your $30 dues check (payable to AAWGA) to:
Jane Kersjes, AAWGA Treasurer, 42155 Old Pond Circle, Plymouth MI 48170
Your complete application will be presented to the AAWGA Executive Board for review/approval. Upon approval, you will receive additional instructions from Bonnie (including website registration information) and your dues will be processed.
Please refer any questions to Bonnie (firstname.lastname@example.org; 734.474.5090).
Due to insufficient interest, 9–HOLE MEMBERSHIPS are not available at this time.