New Member Application Process
Applications accepted through June 30 of current season.
The AAWGA is for golfers who wish to enjoy a competitive experience in a positive environment (some golf organizations are “social clubs”; ours in not).
You are welcome to apply for membership if you:
- Having working knowledge of the rules, continue learning them & know how they apply
- Are willing to learn & apply basic golf etiquette
New members will be on a first year probation period.
To apply for an 18–Hole Membership, EMAIL the following information to MEMBERSHIP CHAIR Bonnie Haener (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Complete Mailing Address (City, State, Zip)
- Primary Phone Number
- Primary Email Address
- (2) Sponsors (sponsors must be active & playing with the AAWGA for at least one year)
- GHIN Number *
- Current Index *
* REQUIRED: 18–HOLE GOLF MEMBERSHIP in a golf handicap system (such as GAM or GHIN) demonstrating your ability to score, on average, (120) or lower.
NEXT mail your $30 dues check (payable to AAWGA) to:
Jane Kersjes, AAWGA Treasurer, 42155 Old Pond Circle, Plymouth MI 48170
Your complete application will be presented to the AAWGA Executive Board for review/approval. Upon approval, you will receive additional instructions from Bonnie (including website registration information) & your dues will be processed.
Please refer any questions to Bonnie (email@example.com; 734.474.5090).
Due to insufficient interest, 9–HOLE MEMBERSHIPS are not available at this time.